Losses of pressurized hydraulic oil are the most probable causes for the development of a fire in a plant.
The following cause/effect sequence describes a possible fire situation:
- Vibration and thermal dilatation cause breakage and cracks with the consequent oil jet high pressured
- If this nebulized spray comes in contact with an electric spark, of a switch cabinet for example, the consequence is a fire hard to extinguish
- Sprinklers systems activate only when flames have already developed.
Conversely, INTEGRAL LEVEL is able to recognize and stop the oil leaks by blocking the pumps BEFORE A POSSIBLE FIRE COULD GROW.
INTEGRAL LEVEL is a continuous level & temperature control device intended to detect liquid leaks from oil tanks, featuring a full set of alarm signals for a complete fluid management system.
Characterized by serial communication via IO-link interface, Integral Level assures either data and variable transfer to PLC, but also full plant protection alarm set-up, parametrization and free user configuration by an external PC.
- Fire and oil waste prevention, by stopping oil pumps to block every possible liquid loss coming from any type of leakage.
- Machine oil consumption surveillance, by setting the limit drop rate vs time.
- Drop off of excessive lubricant on oil tank level restore, by using the max alarm as refill gun stop command.
- Avoid pump cavitation and air inlet into piping, by stopping pump on minimum level overcome
- Cooler control and tank oil temperature regulation, by using thermostat and hysteresis switch functions.
The system consists of a plunge level probe coupled to an electronic control unit for data acquisition and processing. Single 4 way M12 connector allows for remote device connection, supply and data transfer.
Visiting the Download Area you can find a catalog of our Integral Level in PDF format…
G.N.G. Srl… Fire Fighting Devices for your safety!
For more information please contact us using the form below or one of our addresses that you can find in the CONTACTS page: